Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Maillardville Homes for Sale
Maillardville Property Searches
Maillardville Community Highlights
Mailardville is home to the largest community of French Canadians in Western Canada and it is a big part of Coquitlam’s history. There is lots to see and do in this historic neighbourhood.
- Explore Mackin Park, which is home to Festival du Bois, a weekend celebration of Francophone culture, also home to Coquitlam Little League Baseball
- Visit Place des Arts, home to Coquitlam’s arts community, featuring shops, galleries and various classes
- Take a tour of Carré Heritage Square and Laval Square, which features Our Lady of Lourdes Church built in 1938
- Experience neighbourhood entertainment at Cineplex Cinemas Coquitlam and Zone Bowling
- Experience the wonderful shopping on United Boulevard, which is known for its home furnishings, appliances, lighting and furniture stores
Start searching for your dream home now
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.